Caution to the wind

Good dreams are few and far between for me. This one was one of the best I can remember. I dreamt I was following a crowd of interesting people, they looked like modern day intelligent people who were all on holiday. All of a sudden, they jumped off a cliff. I still followed them, and just before I jumped down I looked at them and it didn’t seem like they were doing anything dangerous.

As I jumped, I was airborne, flying – floating in mid air. I could see them again, it wasn’t a cliff at all but a road so steep down - that it becomes a cliff. Surrounded by mountains and a clear blue ocean with Islands the view was astonishing. As I landed I decided to go up again to show some friend. I came to the top of the mountain and it was a girl friend, that I never met in real life.

I told her to follow me and we jumped again. The view was even better the second time, I looked at her as we were piercing through the sky, she was awe struck.

1,190 Responses to “Caution to the wind”

• Nataliemug says:

Приветствую вас, дорогие друзья!

Рады будем предоставить Всем вам услуги по пополнению баланса на действующие активные аккаунты Avito (а также, абсолютно новые). Если Вам надо конкретные балансы – пишите, будем решать. Потратить можно на турбо продажи, любые платные услуги Авито (Avito).

как пользоваться кошельком на авито
    авито кошелек для мелочи
    как восстановить аккаунт авито по телефону
    avito аккаунт купить
    авито деньги за размещение

• AlysonFea says:

Hello everyone! Recently I have been battling with a lot of personal issues. Friends and doctors keep telling me I should consider taking meds, so I may as well site and see how it goes. Problem is, I haven’t taken it for a while, and don’t wanna get back to it, we’ll see how it goes.

• AlysonDnx says:

Oh Lord. I don’t know what to do as I have loads of work to do next week summer. Plus the university exams are approaching, it will be a torture. I am already freaking out maybe I should source to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• AlysonBku says:

My friend and I went camping the other day. It was a horrible experience, as he wouldn’t let me sleep all night. He kept talking about random stuff and whined about his sleeplessness. I totally told him to this and deal with it.

• BethanyAlr says:

Oh Heavens. I don’t know what to do as I have a lot of of work to do next week month. Plus the university exams are close, it will be a disaster. I am already losing sleep maybe I should this to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• BethanyYry says:

Oh Lord. I don’t know what to do as I have tons of work to do next week semester. Plus the university exams are getting, it will be a hell. I am already panicking maybe I should link to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• ElvaPaa says:

• ElvaWzv says:

• Zomoerund says:

The general condition of each person is composed from of a large number circumstances, among which health. Types health presented difficult system, on which not only common mood depend, but also functionality of the organism.

Impossible understand and explore state of health, types health, and also others components of the healthy strong organism, if in detail not go into the next position. Thus, the health of a person, to date, is called standard and stable psychosomatic state of the individual.
    diet for hormone balance

• Mashawromy says:

XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can solve almost any antibot captcha.
    Captcha Solution Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, BING, Hotmail, Yahoo,
    Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com – and over 8.4 million other types!

Check YouTube video “XEvil ReCaptcha2″

Онлайн-журнал http://online24.site для девушек предоставляет возможность прочитать новости в рубриках – шоу-бизнес, из первых рук.