Caution to the wind

Good dreams are few and far between for me. This one was one of the best I can remember. I dreamt I was following a crowd of interesting people, they looked like modern day intelligent people who were all on holiday. All of a sudden, they jumped off a cliff. I still followed them, and just before I jumped down I looked at them and it didn’t seem like they were doing anything dangerous.

As I jumped, I was airborne, flying – floating in mid air. I could see them again, it wasn’t a cliff at all but a road so steep down - that it becomes a cliff. Surrounded by mountains and a clear blue ocean with Islands the view was astonishing. As I landed I decided to go up again to show some friend. I came to the top of the mountain and it was a girl friend, that I never met in real life.

I told her to follow me and we jumped again. The view was even better the second time, I looked at her as we were piercing through the sky, she was awe struck.

1,180 Responses to “Caution to the wind”

• Nataliemug says:

Приветствую вас, дорогие друзья!

Рады будем предоставить Всем вам услуги по пополнению баланса на действующие активные аккаунты Avito (а также, абсолютно новые). Если Вам надо конкретные балансы – пишите, будем решать. Потратить можно на турбо продажи, любые платные услуги Авито (Avito).

как пользоваться кошельком на авито
    авито кошелек для мелочи
    как восстановить аккаунт авито по телефону
    avito аккаунт купить
    авито деньги за размещение

• AlysonFea says:

Hello everyone! Recently I have been battling with a lot of personal issues. Friends and doctors keep telling me I should consider taking meds, so I may as well site and see how it goes. Problem is, I haven’t taken it for a while, and don’t wanna get back to it, we’ll see how it goes.

• AlysonDnx says:

Oh Lord. I don’t know what to do as I have loads of work to do next week summer. Plus the university exams are approaching, it will be a torture. I am already freaking out maybe I should source to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• AlysonBku says:

My friend and I went camping the other day. It was a horrible experience, as he wouldn’t let me sleep all night. He kept talking about random stuff and whined about his sleeplessness. I totally told him to this and deal with it.

• BethanyAlr says:

Oh Heavens. I don’t know what to do as I have a lot of of work to do next week month. Plus the university exams are close, it will be a disaster. I am already losing sleep maybe I should this to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.