The Arctic Void

This is a dream I had many months ago…But it stuck with me like you wouldn’t believe.

I was on Holiday with some friends of mine, at a “Resort” kind of thing, that was tropical and beautiful, but strangely situated right next to a large Ice berg / Ice Canyon. We had decided to take a walk along the mountain side of this Ice berg. The day was sunny and in good spirit, the trail along the mountainside led onto a cliff path that overlooked the icy ocean, and the mountainside was covered in knee-deep snow and there were a few other tourists along the same path. At the end of the trail, our group was picked up by a helicopter, so that we didn’t have to walk all the way back along the treacherous path. Once the chopper had lifted, and we were about 60meters above the sea level, but still above the cliff, I peered out of the side of the chopper to see a platform of ice, far beneath us and right next to the ocean side. For some reason it looked very snowy and fluffy, and I decided to jump out of the Helicopter for fun! And it was fun! I sailed through the air through the cold air and landed very comfortably in the large pile of snow on the platform. It didn’t hurt a bit! I still remember standing up, laughing, at waving up at my friends in the Chopper.

Dusting off, I decided that I would take an easy walk back to the resort on my own and check out more of the Glacier. On my way I was disrupted by some baboons…Hanging off the side of the mountain, playing and scuffling about. They looked menacing and dangerous, but not at that moment, they were too preoccupied with themselves. They were “Ice Baboons”. Covered in a thick white fur around the neck, like the main of a Lion, with an icy grey/blue coat. They were also muscular and looked very fast. After watching them for a bit I carried on walking down the pathway…watching the scenery change from Icy mountainside, gradually into tropical island.

I reached the beginning of the little town/ resort a few minutes later…and was walking along a stone cobble road that ran along the main stretch of beach. It was empty…Not a soul in sight.
Until I spotted a young man walking in my direction along the same road, stopping here and there to pin up what looked like A4 adverts of some kind. On street polls, notice boards etc.

I realised soon that it was a friend of a friend of mine, Mack. He was still sticking a small poster onto a streetpole when I approached, waving and smiling, and giving him an enthusiastic greeting. His face went white as a sheet, his jaw dropped and he just stared at me in blank awe….. I had no idea what was going on. Mack was in the helicopter with me just a few minutes before…And now he’s looking at me like I’m a ghost. I give a nervous “what? Why are you looking at me like that?”. He keeps staring at me, and hands me one of the small posters from the pile in his hand. I take the poster from him, look down at it, and am shocked to find a picture of myself on the front…with a big headline that reads: “MISSING!”

From when I jumped out of the Helicopter to when I arrived back at the resort…3 Months had passed! No one could find me, search parties came back empty handed and most of my family and friends had given up and thought me dead. This day just happened to be Mack’s turn to put up the posters…

What an intensely interesting dream. More actually happened after this… quite a lot more. It’s one of the longest dreams I’ve ever had, and I don’t think I’ll forget it anytime soon!

355 Responses to “The Arctic Void”

• Carolynnergy says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captchas solving of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? There are a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    See you later ;)

XRumer201708

• Carolynnergy says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0″:
    captcha regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another subtypes of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? There are a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    See you later ;)

XRumer201708

• PearlFic says:

Yesterday i read some amazing info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna buy it. But i’m not really sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna buy it with best price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i got some amazing info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not absolutely sure which benefits will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i wanna purchase it with lowest price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i got some cool info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna buy it. But i’m not absolutely sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i want to get it with good price. Any idea?

• Leeannvew says:

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    See you later ;)

XRumer201708c

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i read some cool info about Omega 3 stuff and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not really sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and currently i wanna buy it with good price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i read some shocking info about Omega 3 stuff and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not really sure which pluses will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i want to buy it with good price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Yesterday i read some amazing info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna get it. But i’m not 100% sure which benefits will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i wanna buy it with good price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i got some amazing info about Omega 3 stuff and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not really sure which benefits will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and currently i want to buy it with good price. Any idea?

• Avito777des says:

Мое почтение, дорогие друзья!

Готовы предоставить Всем вам сервис по пополнению баланса на действующие активные аккаунты Avito (а также, абсолютно новые). Если Вам необходимы конкретные балансы – пишите, будем решать. Потратить можно на турбо продажи, любые платные услуги Авито (Avito).

канал Телеграмм @t.me/avito50

авито доска бесплатных объявлений +от частных
    авито авто акции
    турбо пакеты авито со скидкой
    аккаунты авито купить c баланс
    авито бесплатные объявления работа

• Fannierep says:

Yesterday i got new interesting information about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna purchase it. But i want a quality, some premium omega 3 fish oil. I’ve found this premium omega 3 fish oil url. What do you think about this brand?

• billig says:

apotheke, Nicht rezeptfrei kaufen sondern auf Sicherheit und Originale. http://germanmeds.space/betadorm/

• Fannierep says:

Yesterday i got some cool knowledge about Omega 3 stuff and now i really wanna purchase it. But i want a quality, only premium omega 3 fish oil. I’ve found this premium omega 3 fish oil link. What do you think about this name?

• JohnChiep says:

[url=https://onlineloans.us.com/]loans online[/url]

• NikitaBqc says:

Hello all! Recently I have been dealing with a lot of personal issues. Friends and doctors keep telling me I should consider taking pills, so I may as well clickhere and see how it goes. Problem is, I haven’t taken it for a while, and don’t wanna get back to it, we’ll see how it goes.

Приветствую вас, дорогие друзья!

Рады будем предоставить Всем вам услуги по пополнению баланса на действующие активные аккаунты Avito (а также, абсолютно новые). Если Вам требуются определенные балансы – пишите, будем решать. Потратить можно на турбо продажи, любые платные услуги Авито (Avito).

авито уфа
    авито ростов +на дону доска бесплатных
    авито бесплатные объявления отдам даром
    покупаем турбо пакеты +на авито со скидкой
    скидки +на авито +на услуги

Приветствую вас, дорогие друзья!

Рады будем предоставить Всем вам сервис по пополнению баланса на действующие активные аккаунты Avito (а также, абсолютно новые). Если Вам нужны определенные балансы – пишите, будем решать. Потратить можно на турбо продажи, любые платные услуги Авито (Avito).

Если требуется залив на ваш аккаунт, в этом случае требуются логин и пароль Вашего акка для доступа к форме оплаты, пополнения баланса.

пополнить avito кошелек
    за что авито берут деньги
    акки авито с балансом
    авито сочи деньги в долг
    разблокировать свой аккаунт в авито

• AlysonMmz says:

My friend and I went camping the other day. It was a tiring experience, as he wouldn’t let me sleep all night. He kept talking about random subjects and cried about his sleeplessness. I totally told him to interaction and deal with it.

• hair tends says:

you’re actually a just right webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible.

It seems that you’re doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece.
    you have done a great activity in this matter!

• SlavaPey says:

Hi everybody! Lately I have been dealing with a lot of challenges. Friends and doctors keep telling me I should consider taking medicine, so I may as well website and see how it goes. Problem is, I haven’t taken it for a while, and don’t wanna get back to it, we’ll see how it goes.

• BethanyQse says:

Oh Lord. I don’t know what to do as I have Lots of work to do next week month. Plus the university exams are nearing, it will be a stretch. I am already losing sleep maybe I should here to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• BethanyGbq says:

My friend and I went camping the other day. It was a horrible experience, as he wouldn’t let me sleep all night. He kept talking about random stuff and cried about his sleeplessness. I totally told him to Contact and deal with it.

• BethanyRic says:

My friend and I went camping the other day. It was a horrible experience, as he wouldn’t let me sleep all night. He kept talking about random subjects and whined about his wakefulness. I totally told him to link and deal with it.

• BethanyPyu says:

Oh Lord. I don’t know what to do as I have tons of work to do next week semester. Plus the university exams are getting, it will be a torture. I am already being nervous maybe I should source to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• BethanyHkd says:

Hi everybody! Lately I have been struggling with a lot of Problems. Friends and doctors keep telling me I should consider taking meds, so I may as well this and see how it goes. Problem is, I haven’t taken it for a while, and don’t wanna get back to it, we’ll see how it goes.

• BethanyWzm says:

Oh Heavens. I don’t know what to do as I have Lots of work to do next week summer. Plus the university exams are close, it will be a torture. I am already being nervous maybe I should site to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• BethanyItl says:

Oh Heavens. I don’t know what to do as I have loads of work to do next week semester. Plus the university exams are coming, it will be a stretch. I am already freaking out maybe I should click here to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• ElvaQss says:

• ElvaAbm says:

• I really like your site.. continue the nice work! Have you
    any idea what the theme is incidentally?

Here is my homepage; gooker toadstools

• Mashawromy says:

XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can solve any antibot captcha.
    Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, BING, Hotmail, Yahoo,
    Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com – and over 8.4 million other types!

Check YouTube video “XEvil ReCaptcha2″

Портал http://online24.site для девушек прекрасный шанс прочитать новости в рубриках – аномальное, из первых рук.