Welcome to Dream Cushion

Dream Cushion is a space and place to blog and and share your dreams. You can blog your dreams like you would do in a diary or in a dream journal. Invite your friends or get friends or experts to analyse your dreams. Find out if there are other people with similar dreams.

If you want to post your dream anonymously scroll down and post in the sidebar.

To sweeten the deal even more we are giving away an embroided dream cushion to the biggest blogger once a year.

Go dream, Get blogging!

158 Responses to “Welcome to Dream Cushion”

• BethanyQlv says:

My friend and I went camping the other day. It was a tiring experience, as he wouldn’t let me sleep all night. He kept talking about random stories and cried about his insomnia. I totally told him to this and deal with it.

• ElvaXir says:

• ElvaMrx says:

• BethanyRnt says:

Oh Heavens. I don’t know what to do as I have tons of work to do next week month. Plus the university exams are coming, it will be a stretch. I am already panicking maybe I should this to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• Juliezeroke says:

XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
    Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!

Портал http://online24.site для женщин прекрасный шанс почитать новости в разделах – кино и сериалы, из первых рук.