End of the world

I was in Houston, but it looked more like a small arty town with modern malls surrounded by open deserts. Everyone was frantically shopping for Christmas and it was late, about 20 minutes into dusk. People were running up and down. I lost the group I was with which was my wife, my mom and and a close friend. I took a break for a moment and realised the people weren’t running around to do shopping. They were running to the desert. They were running to something big, like an airplane crash, at this point I was not sure. It was an eerie feeling of frantic people all going to have a look. I found my group and they told me there was something about to crash into earth but the US Army has it under control and they are going to shoot it down with a rocket. Then everybody looked up at the sky as a massive fireball was making its way to the planet. We all looked in awe as we saw five rockets shoot into the sky. The fireball moves into the distance almost on the horizon, the first rocket misses and turns quickly and again and again until it burns out, then as if in a moment of panic the other three rockets move in directly to the target but also misses and spirals about and out of control until they burn out. The last rocket goes for the meteor and misses and spirals and misses and turns and burns out. In a moment all the people were completely quiet, as if they were at a circus that went horribly wrong. At that moment just before everyone could realise what was happening, the meteorite crashed into the desert. A white flash blinds everyone and a sound of static deafens our ears as I wake up

214 Responses to “End of the world”

• Dorothynence says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another categories of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? You can find a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    Good luck ;)

XRumer20170718

• ArleneInove says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? There are a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    Good luck!

XRumer20170721

• Web Hosting says:

THE apocalypse is coming and the end of the world will happen in 2021, according to Christian conspiracy theorists who believe we are on the brink of civilisation being destroyed.

• DonnaFenue says:

Yesterday i got some interesting info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna get it. But i want a best, some premium omega 3 fish oil. I’ve got this carlson omega 3 . What do you think about this Carlson brand?

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i read some amazing info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not really sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i want to get it with best price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Yesterday i got some shocking info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not 100% sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna buy it with good price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i read some cool info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna get it. But i’m not 100% sure which pluses will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna purchase it with good price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i got some interesting info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not absolutely sure which benefits will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and currently i want to purchase it with lowest price. Any idea?

• Carolynnergy says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captchas regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? There are a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    Good luck!

XRumer201708

• Carolynnergy says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? There are a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    See you later!

XRumer201708

• Carolynnergy says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0″:
    captcha regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another subtypes of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    Good luck!

XRumer201708

• Carolynnergy says:

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captchas breaking of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    Good luck!

XRumer201708

• Carolynnergy says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0″:
    captcha solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    See you later!

XRumer201708

• Carolynnergy says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha recognition of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another categories of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? There are a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    Good luck!

XRumer201708

• PearlFic says:

Yesterday i read some interesting info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna get it. But i’m not absolutely sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and currently i wanna get it with best price. Any idea?

• Carolynnergy says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0″:
    captchas breaking of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? There are a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    Good luck!

XRumer201708

• Carolynnergy says:

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha solving of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another subtypes of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    Good luck ;)

XRumer201708

• PearlFic says:

Yesterday i got some interesting info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna get it. But i’m not really sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and currently i want to buy it with best price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i read some shocking info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna buy it. But i’m not really sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i wanna get it with good price. Any idea?

• Leeannvew says:

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captchas solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? There are a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    Good luck ;)

XRumer201708c

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i read some cool info about Omega 3 foods and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not absolutely sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i want to purchase it with lowest price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Yesterday i read some interesting info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna get it. But i’m not absolutely sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i want to purchase it with lowest price. Any idea?

• DannyFix says:

ВНИМАНИЕ!!! Ядекс и отношение к клиентам смотреть всем!!!
    Посмотрел и был в ШОКЕ….
    Вот ссылка на Ютуб

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i read some cool info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not 100% sure which benefits will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and currently i want to get it with good price. Any idea?

• PearlFic says:

Day ago i got some shocking info about Omega 3 foods and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not really sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna buy it with good price. Any idea?

Мое почтение, дорогие друзья!

Всегда рады предоставить Всем вам сервис по пополнению баланса на действующие активные аккаунты Avito (а также, совершенно новые). Если Вам нужны определенные балансы – пишите, будем решать. Потратить можно на турбо продажи, любые платные услуги Авито (Avito).

Если требуется залив на ваш аккаунт, в этом случае требуются логин и пароль Вашего акка для доступа к форме оплаты, пополнения баланса.

авито бесплатные объявления продажа
    акции авито цена
    одежда +на мальчика пакетом +на авито
    авито доска бесплатных объявлений +от частных лиц
    вещи пакетом авито новосибирск

• Fannierep says:

Some time ago i read new cool info about Omega 3 stuff and now i really wanna purchase it. But i need a quality, some premium omega 3 fish oil. I’ve got this premium omega 3 fish oil link. What do you know about Carlson name?

• Our Bangalore Escorts Services are so unique you will soon locate that none of escort agencies can fulfill the man’s necessities as much as ours! Bangalore escorts prices are not only so low but also much lower than any other stress treatment you may have in mind. What is more, so much more effective! Do not risk the health of your heart!

• taxiviber says:

Заказ такси в Аэропорт Москвы по фиксированной стоимости 1000 рублей.
    Встреча, Транфер в нашей компании тоже фиксированно.
    Дополнительные услуги: Встреча с табличкой, англоговорящие водители, экскурсии, помощь с багажом.
    Наши контакты:
    тел: 8(495)66-99-665
    Заказ через viber 8(977)255-03-02

• VikaCps says:

Hello everyone! Lately I have been fighting with a lot of Problems. Friends and doctors keep telling me I should consider taking pills, so I may as well site and see how it goes. Problem is, I haven’t taken it for a while, and don’t wanna get back to it, we’ll see how it goes.

Приветствую вас, дорогие друзья!

Готовы предоставить Всем вам сервис по пополнению баланса на действующие активные аккаунты Avito (а также, абсолютно новые). Если Вам надо определенные балансы – пишите, будем решать. Потратить можно на турбо продажи, любые платные услуги Авито (Avito).

кошельки авито +с балансами
    авито уф
    авито пылесос со скидкой москва
    авито бесплатно нижний новгород
    пополнение авито со скидкой

• VikaLhl says:

Oh Heavens. I don’t know what to do as I have Lots of work to do next week month. Plus the university exams are close, it will be a torture. I am already freaking out maybe I should url to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• Nataliemug says:

• SlavaEbp says:

Oh Heavens. I don’t know what to do as I have tons of work to do next week summer. Plus the university exams are getting, it will be a hell. I am already being anxious maybe I should this to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• AllenCsf says:

Oh God. I don’t know what to do as I have loads of work to do next week semester. Plus the university exams are close, it will be a hell. I am already panicking maybe I should this to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

Мое почтение, дорогие друзья!

Всегда рады предоставить Всем вам услуги по пополнению баланса на действующие активные аккаунты Avito (а также, совершенно новые). Если Вам необходимы определенные балансы – пишите, будем решать. Потратить можно на турбо продажи, любые платные услуги Авито (Avito).

как удалить номер телефона с аккаунта авито
    как изменить телефон в аккаунте авито
    продажа аккаунтов в вот на авито
    что делать если забыл аккаунт на авито
    купить готовые аккаунты для авито

• AlysonVnw says:

Oh Heavens. I don’t know what to do as I have a lot of of work to do next week summer. Plus the university exams are getting, it will be a disaster. I am already freaking out maybe I should site to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

• AlysonXko says:

My friend and I went camping the other day. It was a very bad experience, as he wouldn’t let me sleep all night. He kept talking about random stuff and whined about his anxiety. I totally told him to read more and deal with it.

• SlavaOhd says:

Oh Lord. I don’t know what to do as I have Lots of work to do next week summer. Plus the university exams are coming, it will be a disaster. I am already losing sleep maybe I should Contact to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.